SunLine Transit Agency has resumed some bus service following Tropical Storm Hilary service interruptions.
Here are the routes that will operate:
- Routes running as scheduled: 1EV, 1WV, 7 & 8 (however; there is one stop affected on the Route 8 due to structural damage – 319 at Avenue 50/Van Buren St)
- Due to road closures, Routes 4 & 6 will be on detour causing multiple stops to be missed. Customers should check www.sunline.org or SunLine’s myStop app – or call customer service at (760) 343-3451 – for specific stops.
- Routes that will NOT be in service are: 2, 3, 5, 9 & 10
- SunDial ADA paratransit transportation will be in service
- SunRide – SunLine’s on-demand rideshare service – will be operational in all geofenced zones.
Detailed information can be found at www.sunline.org, the myStop app or by calling customer service at (760) 343-3451. SunLine Transit will also post updates on social media as they become available.
Photo of SunBus in Mecca CA
Photo for Sunline Transit Agency, Thousand Palms CA