As The Sun Comes Up, Search Warrants Served In Indio; Five Men Arrested
Five men from Indio are locked up in county jail after several law enforcement agencies across the region served search warrants at homes in Indio on Thursday May 18th 2023.
Agents served the warrants at 6 in the morning, banging on doors at homes on Lingayan Avenue, Avenue 46, and Columbia Avenue.
The Riverside County Gang Task Force along with the Sheriffs Department, Border Patrol, CHP, confiscated four illegal firearms including a loaded non-serialized 9mm semi-auto handgun with extended magazine, a loaded .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun with extended magazine, a .44 caliber revolver style pistol, and a loaded 9mm semi-automatic rifle.
The suspects are facing a slew of charges
- Gustavo Miranda Madera, 23 of Indio for possession of an unregistered firearm and possession of a non-serialized firearm
- Julian Perez Morgan, 22 of Indio for being a felon in possession of ammunition
- Diego Perez Morgan, 18 of Indio for possession of an unregistered loaded firearm, and being a gang member with a firearm and ammunition
- Damion Albert Perez, 25 of Indio for being a gang member with a firearm and gang member with ammunition
- Albert Perez, 53 of Indio for possession of an unregistered Firearm
Weapons confiscated during a bust in Indio May 18th 2023
Photo from Riverside County Sheriffs Dept